Monday, November 5, 2012

Hello Breast Cancer.......

Well, I certainly would never have guessed I'd be blogging about having cancer, but here I am.  I figured this is the best way for me to share information with those of you who want to be a part of my support system, without having to spend hours and hours on the phone updating everyone everyday.  So thank you for joining me here and showing your support by following along on this challenging journey.  Please post your thoughts, reactions, and even prayers.  I think I may need them all.

I decided to start this blog because I want to keep my cancer journey off of Facebook.  I love FB and it has served as a great venue for sharing my life with family and friends.  I want to keep it that way. And while breast cancer will now be part of my life forever, I want to keep some normalcy in my life and not let breast cancer consume me.  So FB will continue to represent my "normal" life, while Susan's Update Spot will serve as a great place to share my cancer journey.

1 comment:

  1. So glad your blogging this. What a great way to log the fight you will win!

    ReplyDelete